Sunday, February 26, 2006

Scary shit



First of all... ... I'll like to wish jinn a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This old friend of mine has turned 21!!! Good luck in whatever you do man. Stay funky and jinnish always :)

Ok, back to the topic. After trashing jinn's house for his bday, many rounds of mahjong and knocking back strange concoctions consisting of jim bean, bombay sapphire, absolut vodka, smirnoff, ice lemon tea, florida's natural cranberry and grapefruit juice and coke plus the xbox and watch honey dvd, i went home at about 7.15am. Had one egg onion and two plain pratas( prata is the ULTIMATE breakfast food....wahahahah), 2 siew mais and an icced milo for breakfast at the coffeeshop near my house before i went home, bathed and crashed my bed.

The aircon was 23 degrees and before long, i started dreaming... ... .... ...

I was leaving this district of homes where all of them were low rise shop houses and strangely resembled those old malaysian townslol. Met jwo and we took a bus. It was a long ride and we talked lotsa shit which i can't remember. The bus actually passed funny places like a draw bridge and an industrial estate before it reached its destiantion.

Along the way, i took out a phone, some D600i. It was a uber thin uber stylish flip phone so much so that after flipping it so many times throughout the dream, the joint became loose. Must say, the phone seriously looked nice.wahahahah

Anyways, it seemed that the destination was a foreign university which looked rather run downed and eerie. Upon entering the university, i asked a female whom i think i met on the bus and seemed to be my buddy throughout the whole dream. I can't remember her face but i think she was good looking. Anyways, we had a conversation and somehow it seemed that this was to be my university for the next few months as SMU was undergoing some major reconstruction thingy. WTH!!!! school fees so expensive still give us rubbish like this.

I appeared next in some equally old and gloomy lecture room and attended some lessons on econs, GP, history and maths i think. Boring stuff. Can't really remember much except i was given lotsa assignments which i seriously couldn't do. I mainly just stuffed them all into my bag and left.

I left school and went home. I woke up briefly as my brother was blasting music from my laptop but promptly fell asleep again.

In the next scene, i was on my way to school again on the bus talking to my goregous female buddy. Suddenly, she told me that i actually had to finish all my assignments because the deadlines were today. She also said it was important as they would seriously affect my overall grades.

I totally freaked out!!! When i reached school, i started throwing everything out from my bag. I was doing this sitting on the floor in the middle of a common hallway. Teachers were walking by and i was making such a huge mess. In the pile of files and papers that i dug out, there were old acjc timetables, army cartoons, old lecture notes, the assignments and other crap. I tried to sort them out and arrange them properly. A teacher then stopped to talk to me. She vaguely reminded me of shirine.

Anyways, i realised that i had lots to do and little time left... ... ... ...

I was totally freaked out and then i woke up.

Shit man. University is still months away but the horrors have begun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home