Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Barrel of lard

Today, i managed to IV some guy in the medical center on my 1st attempt. Was quite surprised as " many many many moons had passed" since i actually dripped someone. Could be because i used a 18G instead of a 16G... ... Then again it could be because im just too good...wahahahahahaha

Besides dripping a guy, i finally managed to drag my lazy ass down to the running track below my house and did a run after many many months. Weather was cold and wet but still... ... Was really feeling like a barrel of lard. I bet if u cut me up and throw me to cook with ba chok mee, confirm will taste very nice one. Then your stall will win all de makan sutra, FBI, U xuan mei shi wang awards and people will see the signs and blindy queue up for like many hours to eat it....lol


I wish... ...

When i was running, i could feel the fats around my tummy jiggling away, macham like last time when u play water bomb, you shake the water balloon then the water jiggling in the balloon liddat. However, the seismic waves on my tummy not as bad as water ballon cause i tink my fats are highly compact and saturated... ... Bleah.... Damn disgusting.

Anyways, i think im going to run more often from now on and i will do so at night. This is so that the general public will not be alarmed and think that a bloody fat hippopotamus which watched too much king kong escaped from mandai zoo and is trying to wreck distruction and crush people's cars... ...lol

Patrick was running too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home