Wednesday, December 07, 2005

MY DAY... ...


Hi folks, thanks for the birthday i had. I was very surprised that some of you actually remembered my birthday. Anyways, here's a rundown of the day's event.

I took off on my birthday so basically i slept till about 1pm. Played Dota till about 5 then went to Jurong point with my mum. I wanted to get a pair of sneakers and was looking for a pair of brown PUMA sneakers. We actually found it but as usual, the largest size was 12, 1 size smaller than what i wanted. I was sooooo disappointed. However, just as i was giving up liao, the shop owner showed me another pair of sneakers... ...

It was a pair of .... .... LEVIS SNEAKERS!!!!! well it was much nicer than the puma one. It was also a size 12 but the cutting was much bigger and it fitted my big feet nicely....lol.

The LEVIS sneakers... ...

Red tab... ...

It was $114.95 but seeing that it was my day, my mum graciously bought it for me... :) thanks mum!!! This pair of shoes really goes well with my jeans!!!


Nice shoes and jeans...wahahahaha


We went home after that for dinner. My grandma prepared a special dinner too... Got prawns, meatballs, sea cucumbers, clams, soup.... wah!!! I enjoyed dinner and had chocolate cake...

The feast!!!

My grandma the chef...

Went down to JJ for salsa lesson and then proceeded to union square. There, the salsa gang surprised me with another birthday cake. :) It was a BBBBIIIIIGGGG mango cake with my name written on it, courtesy of may. Thanks alot guys and gals. I was pleasantly surprised. :) It was great. Jwo and clarence drank themselves silly though. I heard they had like 7 shots of assorted alcohol. I was enjoying my cake when jwo jumped me and splattered my face with cake. Thanks alot pal.... Remind me to return the favour in Jan..... wahahahahahaha...


The salsa gang... ... Thanks alot guys n gals...


3 Guys, 14 shots...

Didn't you know... ... cream is the latest skin care product...lol

Afterwards, we had another round of shots and danced the night away... ...

I would like to thank everyone for a great birthday. I may not have received any prezzies ( other than the LEVIS sneakers!!!!) but i have great friends and a great family.... who cares about presents...hahahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Rine said...

Yeah!!!was a nitz of great dances, great food, great fun and most imptly, the drive behind all these...the great companions!!!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home