Friday, November 11, 2005

Today.... Whoops i mean thursday was a great day. First of all i finished a pesky duty. I had one on wednesday which sucked. Well, assuming that i have 4 duties a month and i do not have to do duty during april next year, i'll have another eh....19 more freakin duties to do.... Oh well...

Other than finishing 1 duty, i also got to recce Wild Wild Wet for our unit's 1st anniversary on the 18th. Put gals from a tropical country and a water theme park together and what do you get?... ... Many bikini clad gals lah...lol... I saw many slim, voluptous( is the the way it is spelt?), hot and skimpily dressed bikini babes and for them they got to see a tall, dark but maybe not to handsome army medic...lol. Seeing those bikini babes, i cant help but notice the way they wear they bikinis with the straps tied in a knot at their backs. My guess would be that most of them are releasable knots, 1 tug and their orbs will suddenly get fresh air. Arent they afraid it would happen? Even if there wasn't a serial bikini string knot releaser on the loose, isnt it very possible that their strap might get caught on something accidentally and get pulled off? I started to have evil thoughts of pulling one of the straps and running away just to see what would happen....lol.... but been a logical and sane person (many would argue against it though...lol), i realised that it was wrong ( or more of thath i might not be able to run away fast enough....hahah) and decided that the best thing to do was to keep my hands to myself....

I went down to union at night. Salsa is fun!!!! i think this is the 159th time i mentioned it in my blog.... hmm... then again i don't think i have so many entries....lol. Danced with the ususal people like sherine, phylis, shervonne, silvia and rachel. But then, i got APPROACHED BY SOMEONE FOR A DANCE yet again. I agreed of course but i felt that the dance wasn't very good. The song wasn't really ideal and i goofed up a couple of times. Sure gotta brush up my skills. After the dance, sherine tols me that the lady whom asked me for the dance was actually at the reuda 4 level!!! I was stunned! I mean im like just inter 1 improver standard and someone so high up actually asked me for a dance!!!! i was taken aback for a while and sherine told me that at least melissa (tat lady) thinks i have something going. Felt a bit honoured. Its like me been a corporal dancing with a colonel! woah!!! i guess i gotta wait for another 6 months before i get promoted to her level. Anyways, i had fun dancing that night.

By the way, if you are interested in taking up salsa, i recommend going to JJ salsarengue to learn the foundations of salsa. The intstructors are very professional and can communicate very well. Visit www.jjsalsarengue.com for more details. I have nothing else to add.... Smile always... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home