Tuesday, May 08, 2007

GRAH!!!!!!

Fencing training is becoming sooooo frustrating for me.

I'm being whacked up down left right center. A'int moving fast enuff. My movements have become slow and clumbersome, sort of like playing back in half speed lidat...

LIDAT HOW TO GO HK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Feel like digging a hole and burying myself in it for awhile....... if only it helped.... :(

I think the problem is that i can't seem to focus. I havent been able to turn on the sort of mentality that i had during the novices when i actually got 3rd... It all seems so alien and faraway.

Just hope that i'll be able to find my footing within these 2 months. IT'll be nice if i could win something back... but the most important thing is that i just wanna be able to do my best with no regrets... ...

Time to rev up the ol' tank from the novices... ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
no worrie, be focus, and aim for it. precision is a key here. cool mind and strategy is impt too.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home