Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I feel like a ... ...

Hermit Crab

A shy hermit crab that is. I find comfort in my shell, all nice small and cosy, away from a the dangers abound. Sometimes i really wanna come out of it but i guess im just shy. It takes a bit of coaxing and prodding b4 i take baby steps out of the shell.

Well another way could be drowning me in alcohol.... but den it wont be me any more...

There are really rare moments where i venture out alone... ... but i also keep my shell close by... ...

Push me too much, too much noise or loud flashes and i'll scamper back in real quick.

I really wanna emerge from my shell, i really do. Cept im scared and i don't know how. Maybe only time will tell.

I guess im just shy, awkward and shy.

... ... ... ... Im an awkward university student... ... .... ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

younggggggg. your not a shy hermit crab. you are many things... my royal feet washer. my big friendly giant etc. haha but i think you're really sweet deep inside! and i like you for that! HUGS!

-sarah.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hermit crab? You feeling ok man?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home