Monday, November 06, 2006

It has been a long while since i updated my blog... Lotsa stuff has been happening in my life... SMU has been busy to say the least. All i can say that my freshman term 1 in smu will be one of the most unforgettable time of my varsity life!!!!

Anyways, here's a brief update and some nice pics...lol

Social science Halloweean party, Midnight Pulse... Hung out with the cool dudes and dudettes from my OG and more...wahahahahahaha

Darth Vader got his pretty light saber harrassed...lol

Halloween at Union was cool too... The most funny thing that happened was that i met the REAL Darth Vader there!!!wahahahahah.

Will the REAL Darth Vader please stand up?

He took some time off his busy sechdule conquering galaxies and slaying jedis to join us at union square and was so enraged by me and almost took my head off for impersonating him with a $7.95 mask and $9.90 plastic light saber from Toys R Us!!!!!!

Darth Vader VS his $17.oo made in china rip off, Darth Salsa

Anyways, I also meet other crazy characters. Jack Sparrow was there, Grim Reaper took time off from hell, the tooth fairy flew by and a sultry she devil came along to bring up the heat!!!

Captain Jack Sparrow was marooned once again... ...

Meet Joe Black

Vader figured that the tooth fairy must have been loaded, giving out all that cash for teeth...

I told you that Vader was a charmer...wahahahahah

All that was missing was a big hot tub for us to soak in... ahhhhhh

Btw, for all you folks out there, i have picked up.... .... FENCING!!!!! Woohoo!!! All the equipment costed me a bomb, a nuclear one at that...wahahahah. Time to take over the WORLD!!!! MUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Young terrorising at a location somewhere near you :)

Bungy jumping, chines ink painting, rock climbing, guitar playing, salsa dancing epee fencer

Oki thats all for now... Buaiz.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home