Sunday, December 10, 2006

Here are some random pictures on a random 9th of december saturday that started with a random fencing outing... erm i mean tournament... at some random RJC... ...

My battle scarred mask
Wouldn't you be afraid too?

Cam whoring fencers

Some of the guys

Lunch

I do not know the aim of this picture


The tall dude in action

Zhen Rong literally pulling my leg

Using my level 6 skill, petrify, costing 145 mana that stuns the targeted creature for 180 seconds

... ... that continued at some random party called ZOUK OUT 2006 at some random place called siloso beach with some random people and lotsa random bikini babes that ended on another equally random 10th of december sunday... ...lol

Blinding lights at the trance stage

R&B area... I think... can't really remember... too much booze...lol

Sun's slowly creeping up... but i don't think it really matters to them

My favourite picture... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home