Sunday, May 07, 2006

10 reasons ( or excuses) on why i need a job

I need a job to... ...

01) pay for my union square fees
02) buy a new pair of dance shoes
03) finance further salsa classes
04) travel the world ( or at least to HK( i so wanna sip coffe at the peak) or thailand or somewhere nice) before uni starts
05) buy that ZARA jacket that i saw in KL and absolutely love
06) meet new people
07) kick start young's " Buy a BMW by 30" fund
08) stop my parents insacent nagging of me to get a job
09) get a new watch to replace my old "army" watch
10) wake up at 7am everyday......wahahahahah

Btw my application for relief teaching has just been approved... ... So i might just be popping by yer neighbourhood schools to scare da shit outta yer little brothers, sisters, nephews, niece, sons and daughters sometime soon...wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah


Terrorising little kids at a school near you.. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home