Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Horror of horrors!!!!! im starting to get BORED of my own salsa routine!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Im running out of moves and it seems that my turn patterns are starting to feel all de same.... OH NO!!!! I think i can probably dance the same way blind folded....

Now, i think i'll have to consciously remind myself to tweak my routine and change some stuff. It aint easy especially since i've sort of gotten used to my own style. It feels like im trying to reinvent the wheel.

Guess wad, to think that im gonna finish I4 and im still dancing this way is..... HORRENDOUS!!!!!! Worst of all, I4 is ending soon, 1 more lesson left and im still dancing like crap. Damn it feels like i didnt improve much at all.... My vocab of moves still feel so limited. Im seriously gettin sian of doing the same things over and over again..... bleh

I guess i'll have to leech of jwo, wei ming and the rest. See wad they can impart to me. People, if yer reading this and feel that you can teach me something new, PLEASE DO SO!!!!! i'll be soooo grateful to you man....hahahhah

Anyways, just a question to all u guys out there, wad sorta chocolate do you like? As for me, i like dark, mildly sweet chocolate. The darker the better. Somehow dark chocolate brings out the rich flavour of the cocoa better than milk or white chocolate. Milk and white chocolate just taste sweet and thats it....lol..

Feel free to leave comments on the tag board or on the blog entry:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend who was a dancing king in Lambada. He danced many types of dance last time. He no longer dances now.

He told me that after dancing for sometime, I will notice that there is actually no more new moves to learn. But then I will get sian.

A few gals & me also realised that we seem run out of moves to learn. New moves R more & more like combinations of moves we already know. Stagnant liao :(

I guess at our stage, we need to fine tune our moves and dance to the precise beat. Shines & adding yr own style of dancing are other areas.

Rueda is also worth considering.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home