Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Metallic menace



Screw ups, foul ups, cock ups, snags, f**k ups... ... all the same. I hate them all but it seems to be all i get the past few days... ...

Even blogger is starting to become all wonky and stuff... ...Rawr!!!

Becareful... ... be very careful... cos i bite. When i do, i bite HARD... ...


Young stepped on a screw
.
.
.

The only thing that is really getting me going now is the fact that im going to ORD in 2yrs? no... 1 yr? noooo... 6 months? not really... 3 months? ahahaha... no.... .... .....

I have a grand total of 2 MORE WEEKS before i kiss my ALL SO MAGNIFICENT PINK FREAKIN IC!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I wont miss u 11B..... bleh...wahahahahah

On a lighter note, i finally got backmy L7 which broke down on sat. DAmn irritating cos it bought it less than a mth ago. Well at lest i don have to chug my old nokia phone around anymore.

Erm... bears like to shop at HMV too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home