Thursday, June 21, 2007

You noe the stuff that jokes are made up of.... I think im one of em.


I feel like a useless fat fuck.


I twisted my right ankle about a month ago on the stairs of tanjong pagar MRT drinking fucking green tea and guess wad... ... I TWISTED BOTH MY ANKLES AGAIN TODAY!!!!!


Damn lucky lah me... if only it was also the case with gals.


Fucking pissed with myself.


Busting 1 ankle is ok. Clumsy maybe. 2 in a night so fucking near to Hong Kong... ... PRICELESS... ...


The first one was legitimate. Busted it fencing... The second one was pure stupidity. Fucking missed a step on the stairs YET AGAIN... ...


Seriously.... im just A JOKE MAN!!!!!


Fucking useless fat slob who can't take care of himself.


Sometimes i really wished i was normal. Normal height, build, normal looks and charm. Normal love life and stuff.


Not some oversized barrel of lard with layers of blubber, bad hair, funny ears, lousy face, icessant irritation, uncultured boar with a non existent love life.


My grades are less than fantastic, my fencing's a joke, my salsa's just mediocre and even the swamp thing wouldn't want to date me.


FUCK


I even have to rant and whine like a fucking 9 year old girl on my blog.


Seriously man... ...




4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

CHEER UP YOUNG! i won't bully you anymore! and no you're not a useless fat fuck okay. don't say that about yourself!

I STILL LOVE YOU!!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Young

Hope your ankles are feeling better, and enjoy your impending HK trip.

Think I saw you some time ago in the city area! Not sure whether it was you!

Hope your heart feels better. Let nature take its course.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

I like your height, build, looks and charm. Also, I like the way you dance. I always enjoy dancing with you. Really hope to meet you on the dance floor again one of these days. =)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... Your fencing is good, you said so yourself, and your salsa is great.

You are you, otherwise you wouldnt be the Young everyone knows and loves.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home