Sunday, May 21, 2006

6 QUIRKINESS OF YOUNG


I have been tagged. Im supposed to state 6 quirky things about myself...wahahahahaha Young and sanity???!?!?! Do they even mix? lol where should i start?

1) My right hand is longer than my left. It's quite obvious especially when im wearing long sleeved shirts. Could be because i broke my right arm before so new bone grew at the fracture site... yadda yadda...

2) Im a sucker at times for collectable toys... :) Sometimes, when that inner child in me kicks in, suddenly the shiny die casted and painted plastic playthings appeal to me. My table is full of these plastic works of fantasy and i love them :)

3) I used to have a nickname in secondary school called " sneezing hamster". Sometimes when my nose acts up, i go into 5,6 or 7 sneeze combos. During these snnezing bouts, i try to stifle them so it sounds like i have a suppressor in my nose hence my friends said i sneezed like a hamster.

4) My right and left ears look different. Don't ask me why. I was just born like that....lol

5) I used to paint chinese ink landscape paintings. I was into chinese ink painting since ... ...forever? I started learning it when i was in primary school. I continued painting all the way through till JC. I have participated in several art exhibitions too. However i have stopped painting for a while. Will continue this path in due time.

6) I need to sleep like 10 hours a day to stay sane. I think that the amount of sleep needed is proportionate to size. Maybe that explains why i was mostly asleep in the 2 yrears of jc. From lectures to tutorials. Whenever i do not have enough sleep, all the wierdest things come out of me...hahah.... ask snu....lol

Oki. im done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home