Monday, September 19, 2005

Today, i decided to start my very own BLOG!!!! WoW!!!! finally i could start grouping various letters of the alphabet into words, put a few words together to make sentences, further combine sentences into paragraphs and finally use paragraphs to spread radical ideas that will change the world and post them on the internet for people to see... yay....

Furthermore, through blogging, i'll have to improve my written english, become more observant to things i usually dont give a damn about, think out of the box and see things from different points of view, analyse issues more critically; so as to prepare myself for school that will begin in 7 months time(pls let it come faster, i really hate wearing green) and bring you folks interesting blogs.... .... .... YAH RIGHT... -.-.... actually its more like i'll have something else to waste my time on if i still have time left after playing DOTA, dancing salsa, playing the guitar, watching movies, playing SIM city 4, pigging out and screwing around with my friends(eh pls hor not literally... i actually do happen to like my frens).....

So folks prepare yer pitch forks, wooden stakes, crossbows, rifles, pistols, grenades, bag of cheapo red rubber bands dat u use to shoot at yer neighbour's irritaing cat or plastic fork that de uncles n aunties always give you when u ta pao food from S11 .... and get ready , poke, stab, burn, shoot, blast or lynch me as my blogs start to roll in.....

....have fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home